9.28.2015

Cleaner Beauty No. 1

Since reading Skin Cleanse, I've been analyzing my beauty routine. Mostly using the Think Dirty app as a guide, I've been slowly transitioning my routine to be simpler and cleaner. Bonus: most clean beauty products are cheaper than the products previously on my wish list.

Here are a few favorites so far:

Cleaner Beauty No. 1

[Clockwise]
+RMS Beauty Lip Shine 'Royal'  RMS has great beauty products, their Living Luminizer is a beautiful highlighter and this purple lipgloss is right on trend.

+Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Oil  I've been eyeing this product for months and they just launched through Sephora, so it's easier to pick up some of their best products. I'm obsessed with any lapis or blue tansy products, so this oil looks divine.

+Egyptian Magic All Purpose Cream  This cult favorite is made from six of nature's most powerful moisturizing and healing ingredients. I spotted it at Costco and would love to pick some up before this winter.

+Acure Brightening Facial Scrub  This is a great substitute for my previous favorite exfoliator, ExfoliKate. Instead of micro-beads, this scrub uses lemon peel and is a 2015 Earth Day Beauty Award winner.

+Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser  I'm obsessed with rosehip oil, so this cleanser is my jam. Indie Lee has great products with minimal ingredients and the beautiful packaging never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!