4.10.2012

Fashion Muse: Alexa Chung

Even though Alexa Chung is fashion's newest 'It' girl she remains unfazed and true to her own sense of style.  Her collaborations with Madewell are spot on and she will have a new show this summer on PBS called Thrift America.

Her laid-back and confident style is definitely attainable, but her je ne se qua, not so easy.  I love her relaxed attitude about fashion.  For instance, her take on trends. . . 
"I don’t really follow trends. I don’t know what they are. I think people make them up, and then they say, ‘Oh yeah, yellow’s really in this season.’ Sometimes there are obvious trends, but there aren’t any at the moment I can think of. Are there? It’s bullshit. Trends are a lie magazines make up so you feel like you have to buy something."
  My take on two Alexa Chung looks:

Alexa Chung
T.Babaton DressAubin & Wills CardiganLizzie Fortunato Necklace
Dolce & Gabbana TotePhilosophy di Alberta Ferretti's Coat
Steve Madden BootieSocks

Look 2:
Sephora Kohl EyelinerAubin & Wills Blouse
Marc by Marc Jacobs SweatshirtMulberry Alexa Bag
Beyond RingsLouis Vuitton PumpCacharel Pleated Skirt

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment!