4.01.2013

April Resolutions

When you hear that the next Davis Cup tie is less than a 4-hour drive away, and know the No. 1 tennis player and No. 1 doubles tennis players are going to be there, you buy the tickets ASAP.  I can't wait to head to Boise this weekend and experience the energy of the Davis Cup.

I always feel like doing projects when the weather finally warms up.  I'm planning to attempt a crepe cake for my birthday and construct a light box to capture some prettier photos.  I'm also itching to start a sewing project of some sort.  Do you have any projects up your sleeve?

April Resolutions

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Boise! Maybe, just maybe, I'll make a dent in organizing my craft room. I also want to order a few pictures to hang in the playroom and main bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!