8.01.2013

August Resolutions

It's finally August and I can't wait to go to the US Open. To distract myself until the end of the month, I thought it might be nice to do a few projects like hanging hooks by my entry, printing a large scale photo on Kinko's large format blueprint printer, and maybe get started meditating with this 28-day meditation program from Yoga Journal. I also have a pretty hefty budget for some SoHo shopping, but I'll have to let you know how successful I am in the overwhelmingly busy stores of NYC!

Do you have any exciting plans for August?

August Resolutions | Style Me Whimsy

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about your trip this month! That will be fun. August for me means starting to take Julia to preschool three days a week. I'm taking a cooking class with Amber at Gardner Village, I want to take Julia to the Treehouse Museum (same day as the baby shower, we'll see if I'm courageous enough!), and start teaching piano lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!