8.16.2013

Happy Friday!

I've been feeling a little uninspired lately, although I've still been pinning and now keeping. I'm trying not to stress myself out about my trip next week and definitely looking forward to some serious New York shopping. Sometimes I just need to remind myself that I'm already accomplishing things on my Mighty Life List and that we overestimate what we can do in a day and underestimate what we can do in our whole lives.
Here are a few links from the week:

A playlist for your weekend

Federer v. Nadal always makes for a good day

Can't wait to go to this Utah Heritage Foundation tour tomorrow

I heart this idea for a manicure, hokey as it is

This Pineapple Mint Whiskey Sour looks intriguing

Love this tassel key chain from Clare Vivier

Adding a chiminea to my dream house wishlist

Georgia O'Keeffe's Hawaii, one of my favorite travel articles


(Untitled, William Eggleston | C. 1971-1974)

1 comment:

  1. Pinned the "pin" quote you linked. And what are you "keeping" from us? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!