10.27.2009

Update on Turntable

Well, my curiosity was finally surpassed by my tight budget. It all started with the DI, I had never noticed the records there, but under the VHS shelves there sat records, improperly laying stacked and horizontal begging to be saved. I sifted through the pile and found a few treasures, at least treasures to me... And how much were these treasures? 50 cents. How could I resist saving these poor mistreated vinyl records from the DI?

Problem being this has opened a giant can of worms, I now needed a turntable, accessories, and naturally more records. Well, I am now the proud owner of 39 records and have a Sony turntable, anti-static cloth, and record brush in the mail.

Oy, how costly it is to be cool...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!