7.08.2013

July Resolutions

It's hard to believe the year is already halfway over, but (glass half full) we still have six months, right? I'm going to try to take my yoga practice to the next level and take some classes at the Avenues Yoga studio. I think it will be nice to get a different perspective and to meet new people.

My Poppin order is arriving Thursday to get my office in tip-top shape and I'm hoping to make that space a little more inspirational and inviting. The best project is always the one you are starting next, so I'd like to try my hand at DIY concrete planters and these apparently amazing raised waffles.

Any fun projects, or interests you are hoping to further, for the next half of the year?

July Resolutions | Style Me Whimsy

1 comment:

  1. This Poppin site looks like it has amazing colors. I'm tempted to peruse. You always find such cute projects. I've been working on my posture. This month I'll be working on Julia's birthday party. I keep wanting to call and meet with Amber this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!